Wednesday, August 7, 2013

New computer space

Well this isn't the greatest picture in the world but I wanted to show everyone what I have been doing the last 2 hours.  I moved the bedroom TV out of the cubby and I installed my awesome butt kicking computer and printer inside that cubby space.  I also put in a trip-lite UPS system which you can see on the shelf in the center.  On the left of that is the blu-ray and on the right you can barely see my external hard drive.  

I took the TV and mounted it on the outside of the cabinet.  It is still attached to a swing arm so it can move wherever it needs to.  I then used the secondary HDMI input on the TV to act as my computer screen.  I put a wireless keyboard and mouse on the system so that I can surf the web and write blog posts while laying in bed!





Here are several more pictures....




2 comments:

  1. This looks sweet. Is this in your RV? Sorry, I'm new to your blog and can't tell the context by the picture alone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is our RV. Were living in it for one year.

    ReplyDelete