Monday, January 27, 2014

Animal Kingdom, Disney!

So here is a snapshot of our trip to Animal Kingdom today.  This is the first park of four that we will be doing while we are here until the 6th of February. We are also going to be going to Epcot, Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios.  We are going to have an awesome week!

Animal Kingdom is by far one of the best "themed" parks we have visited.  I always enjoy the safari ride! We had fun today on the Everest Expedition coaster.  This was Owen's first ever try at a coaster and well, he went back three times! I was really proud of him.  He showed no fear whatsoever.  The kids loved it and I have to admit I would have went more if we had more time.  The park is always no nicely kept, well staffed and very entertaining.  We capped our night off with the Nemo show and sadly had to leave.......... tomorrow off to a new adventure!

I will be doing a blog on last week really soon.  We were on a cruise and have look through pictures and video! Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! I can't wait until the next post! :-)

    ReplyDelete