Sunday, September 29, 2013

Our awesome weekend!

This weekend Rory and I had an opportunity to go to Ocracoke Island and attend a wedding with (wait for it.....................) NO KIDS!  Here is a video that I made of our weekend trip.  Props to the app Magisto, which took 20 minutes of video and cut it into a 2 minute movie.  Great app!


The kids all stayed with friends and had sleepovers.  I really think they were blessed just as much as Rory and I were.  We had such a great time and I know they did as well.
In other news:
  1. School starts back up tomorrow              
  2. We are heading to Williamsburg VA on Tuesday to teach the kids about Jamestown,  Williamsburg and Yorktown                      
  3. We negotiated the purchase of another investment property in Kansas City
  4.  Rory and I still have all the dance moves we had back in the day! We proved it at the wedding!                                


1 comment:

  1. The hash-tags were prompted by the recent Jimmy Fallon and Justin Timberlake skit!

    ReplyDelete